2020 has been one of the strangest years in American history – from the sham presidential impeachment, to the coronavirus pandemic and economy-destroying national lockdown, to widespread hysterical demands to “defund the police” while Marxist mobs burn and loot American cities, to Big Tech scandalously suppressing journalism it doesn’t like, to Big Media openly siding with the senile and corrupt Joe Biden while portraying President Donald Trump as a mentally ill, white-supremacist dictator, to November’s breathtakingly rigged election – likely the most crooked and corrupt in U.S. history.
And in between these wall-to-wall crises, blue-state mayors and governors still found time to close churches while keeping strip clubs open, destroy as many small businesses as possible while encouraging rioting, and threaten law-abiding citizens with arrest and imprisonment for having too many people in their home for Thanksgiving.
The widespread anxiety, confusion, distrust and most of all, anger and fear resulting from these developments all but guarantees ongoing division and violence throughout America, if not outright civil war.
But apparently that’s not enough for today’s arrogant “leader” class.
Right now, under cover of the COVID pandemic, global elites, including right here in America, are actively engaged in ushering in a completely new world system they call the “Great Reset.”
That’s the topic of the sensational new issue of WND’s acclaimed monthly Whistleblower magazine, titled “THE GREAT RESET: How American and global elites are leveraging COVID to socialize the world.”
The first and most pivotal phase of the Great Reset plan under cover of COVID is, of course, winning the 2020 presidential election through a dizzyingly multifaceted attack on the integrity of the U.S. election system itself, in conjunction with a unified campaign by Big Media and Big Tech to elect Joe Biden at all costs.
Biden is fully on board with the “Great Reset.” In fact, the Biden presidential campaign chose as its official campaign slogan the seemingly innocuous phrase, “Build Back Better,” which happens also to be the slogan of the “Great Reset” coined by its originator and main advocate, World Economic Forum founder Klaus Schwab.
Under cover of the COVID-19 pandemic, Schwab insists the entire world must “act jointly and swiftly to revamp all aspects of our societies and economies,” meaning, as he explains, “we need a ‘Great Reset’ of capitalism.” In other words, socialism.
“Every country,” insists Schwab, “from the United States to China, must participate, and every industry, from oil and gas to tech, must be transformed.”
Prince Charles is a key advocate for the Great Reset, as is International Monetary Fund chief economist Gina Gopinath, U.N. Secretary General António Guterres, as well as heads of many major corporations, including Microsoft.
Former U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry is all in, recently exclaiming: "The notion of a reset is more important than ever before. I personally believe ... we're at the dawn of an extremely exciting time." And Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is remarkably frank about the subterfuge under which the global reset elites are operating: “This pandemic has provided an opportunity for a reset. This is our chance to accelerate our pre-pandemic efforts to reimagine our economic systems that actually address global challenges like extreme poverty, inequality and climate change.”
Unfortunately, as Whistleblower shows, the world’s elites do not really want equality for everybody. Historically, from Stalin to Mao to Chavez, Marxist/socialist leaders have never been truly interested in everyone being equal. That’s just happy-talk to seduce the masses. What they want, first and foremost, is power, they want wealth and privilege for themselves, they want glory, they want revenge on their enemies, and they want worship.
“In a word,” writes Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian, “they want to be gods. The original temptation in the Garden of Eden was, ‘Ye shall be as gods.’ (Genesis 3:5) But when humans try to become gods, they turn into devils. And the agenda planned by these would-be rulers is both insane and evil.”
Highlights of “THE GREAT RESET” include:
- “Reset versus revival: Winning the war for America’s future” by David Kupelian
- “How Joe Biden 'won' the election: Revealing how 'a senile old groper' could inspire 76 million to vote for him” by Jack Cashill
- “The coming Great Reset: New utopia ushered in by COVID would feature ‘propertyless but happy’ Americans in a world where giant corporations and global government seamlessly merge” by Lowell Ponte
- “Archbishop warns Trump of 'Great Reset' plot to advance globalism, saying: 'It is not surprising that the enemy is angered at being discovered'” by Art Moore
- “John Kerry: Biden presidency opens door to globalist 'Great Reset'”
- “Dr. Fauci: 'Now is the time to do what you're told': Meanwhile, Justice Alito warns of the 'rule by experts' who violate liberties” by Art Moore
- “America is heading for a version of China’s social credit system” by Rod Dreher, who says we already have the technological infrastructure in place
- “The final stage of neo-Marxism's long-term goal is here” by Hanne Nabintu Herland, chronicling the left’s multi-decade effort to destroy and replace Western values
- “Biden's 'return to normalcy' is going to be terrible,” by Ben Shapiro, who explains why under a Democratic administration, The Swamp will once again be fully “open for business”
- “A Biden presidency and the American gulag” by Robert Spencer, who asks: “Out of the question? Of course, except for all the leftists who are calling for it”
- “The media's ongoing propaganda war against Trump” by Laura Hollis, who shows how “manipulation of public sentiment” began long before the 2020 election
- “Joe Biden is already instituting globalist policies” by Patrick J. Buchanan, who notes that during just one phone call, Biden committed the U.S. to go to war to defend some “tiny rocky outcroppings” from China
- “Democrats’ deceitful call for 'unity'” by David Limbaugh: “If you want healing, stop calling us haters and bigots, stop suppressing our speech and canceling us”
- “Blessing our enemies” by Michael Brown, who asks: “Should we call down fire on our adversaries?”
“The great war in which Americans are engaged is not left versus right, Democrat versus Republican, or Trump supporters versus Biden supporters,” says Kupelian. “Rather, it is one of good versus evil. And as usual, it features a great evil masquerading as noble and good, while accusing what is good and decent of being immoral and reprobate. It’s a classic case of projection – evil pretending to be good while condemning good as evil. That’s what “THE GREAT RESET” is all about.
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew or give a one-year gift subscription and you'll get $10 off the already discounted rate (pay only $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you'll receive a very special free gift:
You'll get a hardcover copy of "Protecting the President" by former Secret Service agent, bestselling author and Fox News personality Dan Bongino.
Being a Secret Service agent is one of the most treacherous jobs in the world and never more so than in today’s highly polarized America. Facing threats from fence jumpers and manifesto writers to fanatical terrorists and sophisticated spies, protecting the president is harder than ever.In an age of hyper-partisan politics, emotions are high and crazies are a dime a dozen. On top of that, with international tensions reaching a boiling point, it’s harder than ever to determine friend from foe.
Highly motivated "bad guys" are already working on technologically advanced methodologies and are constantly striving to formulate the logistics of an attack on the White House. Eventually terrorist planners will find a way to acquire the technology, weapons, explosives, and know-how to make an attempt on the life of the president. The only question is, "What are we going to do about it?"
"Protecting the President" provides not only a rare insider glimpse of what the Secret Service does, but explores the challenges facing the agents today. Chock-full of relevant stories of protecting past presidents, veteran agent Dan Bongino explains how the agency can best protect the president today. This book covers how the Secret Service should plan for a tactical assault by a terrorist attack team and prepare to respond to a severe medical emergency, train to handle a chemical or biological weapon attack, prepare for an attack using explosives, and plan for 9-11 style attacks from the air and fire threats and much more.
About the author: Dan Bongino started his career in law enforcement with the NYPD in 1995, joining the ranks of the Secret Service in 1999 as a special agent where he was assigned to investigate financial crimes. In 2006, he entered into duty with the elite Presidential Protective Division in the administration of President George W. Bush, remaining on protective duty during the change in administration to President Barack Obama. Bongino resigned from the Secret Service in 2011 to run for a Senate seat in Maryland. The New York Times bestselling author of "Life Inside the Bubble" and "Spygate" has become a regular on Fox News.
This special free offer will end without notice and is good in the U.S. only.
WHISTLEBLOWER IS NOW AVAILABLE ALSO IN STATE-OF-THE-ART DIGITAL FORM! SUBSCRIBE TO DIGITAL WHISTLEBLOWER HERE!
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There's never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the November 2020 issue, "THE GREAT RESET." Or GET THE DIGITAL VERSION HERE!
If you wish to order by phone, call our order line at 1-816-220-0359.