(SMH) – Carly Morton’s late husband, Glenn, was at a family picnic when he first experienced a bad reaction to a bee sting. He went to hospital, where medication relieved his symptoms.
“The doctor we spoke to, as he was being discharged, said they weren’t sure if it was anaphylaxis,” she said. “We left thinking it wasn’t that serious.”
Glenn visited a GP and was prescribed an EpiPen. Over the next few years, the engineering surveyor had two further bad reactions to bee stings near his home in Perth.
The post Australia’s most dangerous venomous creature revealed appeared first on WND.